Friday, May 06, 2005

The dangers of eating bread

I'm not a fan of bread in general, much to the despair of my Belgian-born mate. As far as I'm concerned, there's nothing much to recommend it, except as a vehicle for butter or mayo. Doesn't matter if it's white or whole wheat, multigrain or flat. It's still just a holder for my sandwich fixings. Give me a salad anytime.

The following article states all the reasons why we shouldn't be eating bread. Clearly, a case where fiction replaces reality and where, if you torture your data enough, you can make them say anything. Too bad, I was looking for enlightenment.

Culled from Stefani Banerian's website.

1 comment:

Arlene said...

The bread article is hilarious
I'm visiting all the blogs people have posted on the Zumaya Author list just to start practicing for the virtual tour. . .
Arlene Sachitano
aksach.blogspot.com
www.aksach.com
Chip and Die
Zumaya Publications Oct 2003